Help please. problem with website [SOLVED]

MrAmsterdam

Yes that is a permissions problem in your cache folder, just make sure the core>cache is 777

Also its complaining about your disk space, is it full? also has the php.ini been changed/ upgraded?

I'm having the same problems as you. Plus some of my modules are giving me 500 errors. Are you on FiveDev? If so I'm guessing they are having server issues.

I'm having the same problems as you. Plus some of my modules are giving me 500 errors. Are you on FiveDev? If so I'm guessing they are having server issues.

Yeah, i am also on fivedev. they have some problems as well when i try to create a ticket.

I can add bids and stuff but when i try to go to cpanel, it says that 500 attempts have exceeded or something.... :o

Yeah, i am also on fivedev. they have some problems as well when i try to create a ticket.

I can add bids and stuff but when i try to go to cpanel, it says that 500 attempts have exceeded or something.... :o

Yep, I got the same thing too when trying to go to the cpanel. Don't worry though, I've emailed Nabeel about this issue.