[Solved] Maintenance Script Error

mix

When trying to access my site was receiving this message, I went into my database and noticed that the table was showing phpvm_settings error, I used a backup to restore the table, but keep getting this message:

Notice: The template file "/home/mixavia/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/mixavia/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248
Recent Reports
No reports have been filed
Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mixavia/public_html/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3
Users Online

There have been 0 user(s), and 2 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.

Notice: The template file "/home/mixavia/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/mixavia/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Update:this problem occurred after the cron job ( php -f /home/mixavia/public_html/admin/maintenance.php ).

• Administrators

Is there a value in the table for CURRENT_SKIN? With out any more info it looks like the system is not collecting a name of the skin file it is looking for from that line of the datbase table, make sure there is a name of a valid skin in the value section of the table line. After doing this also at least erase the cache file site_settings from the core/cache folder before refreshing.

• Administrators

The maintenance script has damaged most of the tables. so I decided to reinstall the system.

ps. I tried to restore the tables but were not successful.

The maintenance script just does things like retire pilots and update finance. The same stuff runs whether you have a cron or not, it's just a matter of where it's run

I get the odd anomaly every now and again about an unformatted character but it never effects anything and at always runs right for me either using the url or as a cron.

After Cron job, my site show MySql errors.

I reinstalled the PHPVMS.

Problem Solved!