Fuel Error.

Toyuko

• Moderators

I looked at all the PIREPS filed March, no feul errors heard of made. Did the live prices some how mess this up?

Yeah I'm thinking of that too. Maybe a world fuel market went up crazy i guess. :mellow:

My fuel prices have went up too in the past couple of days. BUT I also noticed too that the price of fuel right now is pricy. Every flight has had a different fuel cost. So I would say the live fuel prices are working as they should be.

A good way to combat the issue is to turn off live fuel costs and manually enter in amounts to your liking.

I know high fuel costs suck and the airlines in real life feel the same way. I just keep in the back of my mind that not every flight is going to be a money maker. Some are going to loose money regardless unless you jack the cost per ticket or per pound of cargo up sky high.

I think in real life if you went to book a flight and they raised the ticket price by 200$ to cover fuel cost you would respectfully decline the ticket and not fly at the time or find another way.

• Administrators

My fuel prices have went up too in the past couple of days. BUT I also noticed too that the price of fuel right now is pricy. Every flight has had a different fuel cost. So I would say the live fuel prices are working as they should be.

A good way to combat the issue is to turn off live fuel costs and manually enter in amounts to your liking.

I know high fuel costs suck and the airlines in real life feel the same way. I just keep in the back of my mind that not every flight is going to be a money maker. Some are going to loose money regardless unless you jack the cost per ticket or per pound of cargo up sky high.

I think in real life if you went to book a flight and they raised the ticket price by 200$ to cover fuel cost you would respectfully decline the ticket and not fly at the time or find another way.

Exactl. Kind of defeats the purpose of having live prices if you don't like the price and are going to change it to something lower :)