Flight Table Problems [SOLVED]

Kyle

• Moderators

Hey guys,

I'm having problems, and when I added ten more flights to my schedules and then I noticed in the admin, they are not showing the rest. Here's of a screen shot of it.

But it does show all of the flights in the flight schedule page.

Does anyone know what the heck is going on?

Any help would be great!

• Moderators

Looking at that your on page 11, what happens of you go back to page 1 or back a page?

Hey mark,

It does show my first 25 flights at page one, and on to two, and on to three. But at the last page, It's not showing the rest of my new 767's flights.

It's only showing my Boeing 737's and Airbus 319's and Airbus 321's.

But not the 767's.

• Moderators

Hey,

Ok. With the flight listing, at the last page, there was supposed be more flights. I have 262 flights but the flight listing in the Admin is showing only 255 flights. not the rest.

But in the secludes, they are showing all of it.

Still need help please. Thanks :)

Okay, I think I understand what you are saying. Can you do me a favor and go back to that page, and start on page #1 and go through each flight one-by-one to make sure you did not overlook the flights, because according to what you posted, and the image itself, it is showing me that they are all there. The flights on those pages are shown in FLIGHT NUMBER - Ascending order (Ex: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7...) They aren't being shown by the order you placed them into the system. If they aren't there, come back and PM me, and I can probably get you set.

(and yes it has been awhile since I last talked to you, so...hello Vans)