Rev 960 - maintenance mode template

Nabeel

• Moderators

after the update gettng this error when trying to book a flight

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Schedules::viewaction.php' was given in /home/tntvirtua/domains/tnt-virtual.be/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

then second i found when having the option URL_REWRITE set to true actually my whole site goes crazy,pilots cant edit or ad commetns to thier pireps sharts goe away stuff like that

thedon't show index function will still work even when the url rewrite is set to fals so is this good or bad

gr joeri

• Moderators

Have i missed something in the recent finance overhaul????

All pireps and fuel are coming in as 0, there is a used fuel figure nut the values 0

Ill go and have a look over at the other releases just in case i missed something as its been about 8 months since i last updated a beta.

• Moderators

My main problems at the moment are,

Finances, Pireps coming in with values of 0

Pilot Cash is 0

Admin, New schedules cant add

Im just updating to the latest release and will report back.

1 more for me filling a manual pirep wont work i just tried one and at the selection off the airline i choose one and it starts an endles loop of loading untill the site times out

gr joeri

• Administrators

I hope you guys are using test sites and not your live sites ;)

I'm looking into all these issues.

For the finances showing up as zeros - does it happen when you resetting the pay? Or is it when you file a PIREP? And where is the PIREP coming from?

Just trying to see how to duplicate it. Edit: This is because the update.sql doesn't run properly. Download the latest commit to see that it does...

As for the rewrite issues - I think I know what the problem is. Lemme look into all of these.... thanks guys

For not being able to add new schedules: Is there an error? I believe this will also be fixed with the update.sql file....

• Moderators

Nabeel, its the sql not running that was causing the problems. Manually running each line corrected my issues all of them.

As for the rewrite i would just forget it ;)

Does strange things to the bids and other stuff after all its not doing any harm the way it is really.