Pages Added via Admin Panel

TAV1702

Not sure if this has ever been asked or not my search returned nothing to me.

Is there a limit to how many pages one can add in the admin panel? I have created around 20 so far and it is still kicking them out great. I have around 20 more to go that I know of before all is said and done.

I am more curious then anything.

Ray

Yeah I was thinking it was no limit. Just wanted to be sure. My boy actually came up with a good idea. He wanted me to add a coloring book to the site so while I am flying, I can print him out pages and he can color them. So that is exactly what I have done was created a Kids Corner for my pilots that do have kids. Not a bad idea coming from a 9 year old kid.

Sounds kind of cheesy, but the guys are all hitting the pages pretty good so far. One complained his boy has ran him out of ink already. ;)

Yeah I was thinking it was no limit. Just wanted to be sure. My boy actually came up with a good idea. He wanted me to add a coloring book to the site so while I am flying, I can print him out pages and he can color them. So that is exactly what I have done was created a Kids Corner for my pilots that do have kids. Not a bad idea coming from a 9 year old kid.

Sounds kind of cheesy, but the guys are all hitting the pages pretty good so far. One complained his boy has ran him out of ink already. ;)

Actually, that is a pretty clever idea Ray, make sure to give him an extra helping of dessert... :D

Actually, that is a pretty clever idea Ray, make sure to give him an extra helping of dessert... :D

Ha ha ha yeah no doubt. He would love that. I'll have to do that when he comes home tomorrow.

It actually is pretty sweet so far to be completely honest. It turned out much better than what I thought it would. Keeps him plenty of busy in here with me while I am flying or working on the website.