Rev 522bf29 - installer fixes

Nabeel

• Moderators

OK so i had to manually run each line on the sql update because some tables were already modified and it was just stalling there, and its OK now done a recalculation of the finances and the cash has been updated as well.

One final thing to check is that the pilots are getting paid now and the pireps and being populated with fuel and gross revenue.

• Moderators

I've fixed the installer/updater in this last commit, hopefully that will work

Nabeel is this the last version

still thes errors

[Checksum failed] /install/update.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /install/fixtures.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /install/update.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Import/Import.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

uploaded them again still the same problem.

on the checkdb i get this

[ERROR] The column paytype is missing!

errors i have found on the site

on the schedulles i cant bid anny more on anny flight getting this error

Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'Schedules::viewaction.php' was given in /home/tntvirtua/domains/tnt-virtual.be/public_html/core/classes/MainController.class.php on line 218

and then the site gets messed up.

those are the ones i have found atm

most off them no biggy only the one in the schedulles the pilots cant make a bid annymore

gr joeri

• Moderators

I had those errors, jost log in to your mysql and the update sql file run each querey separably, you will find the tables are mostly altered anyway so you will get errors, just go through them all and you will be sorted ;)

You will probable only find that success is on about 3 tables :)

• Moderators

I had those errors, jost log in to your mysql and the update sql file run each querey separably, you will find the tables are mostly altered anyway so you will get errors, just go through them all and you will be sorted ;)

You will probable only find that success is on about 3 tables :)

yeah i tried that by running them manual but they always give errors so i am a bid stuck now :-)

• Administrators

I wouldn't run the update.sql lines manually, the only reason being then I can test an update to make sure it's working through that way.

I think I know what the problem is with the rewrite rules, I'll fix that soon

I got the same error [ERROR] The column paytype is missing! The ironic thing is though, pay type IS added to the database in the pireps table. I saw the error and went strait to my DB and looked and it is there.

However, none of the numbers still work for me. Updated to the newest release and I got a very major error right from the start. I think a file is missing from a folder.