Deleting Airports, Fleet, and Airlines from Admin Panel [Solved]

NAdams

Hey,

I thought i was blind and couldn't figure it out, but I searched here and saw someone else was having the same problem and never got their answer

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3829-removing-an-added-airline/page__p__25932__hl__%2Bdeleting+%2Bairports__fromsearch__1#entry25932

So, my question is.....is there a way to delete the Airports, Fleet, and Airlines from the admin panel that were added. We are switching some of our destination airports and fleet around and I would

like to delete some of it so it doesn't show up in our airports list.

- Nick

• Moderators

Hey,

I thought i was blind and couldn't figure it out, but I searched here and saw someone else was having the same problem and never got their answer

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3829-removing-an-added-airline/page__p__25932__hl__%2Bdeleting+%2Bairports__fromsearch__1#entry25932

So, my question is.....is there a way to delete the Airports, Fleet, and Airlines from the admin panel that were added. We are switching some of our destination airports and fleet around and I would

like to delete some of it so it doesn't show up in our airports list.

- Nick

You know what... Instead of deleteing them. I think Nabeel should put the enable or the disable airport option into phpVMS.

• Like 1

To delete an airport, you need to delete it directly from the database - there is no option in the Admin section. After you delete it from the database, you'll probably need to clear the cache from the Admin panel also.

Note: I'm not sure what this might do to any existing PIREPS to or from a deleted airport. I've deleted airports before, but there had not been any PIREPS filed for these airports.

• 1 year later...