How to upload CSV file into database

FiveStar

I just need quick help Regarding CSV file it was not about uploading file that i know but uploading it without getting any Error from database Suppose we have schedules table and we export them via phpmyadmin in a format of CSV then after some amendments how we can re upload it do we save it into CSV format or other because i tried it but i am getting errors from Database

Invalid field count in CSV input on line 1.

regards

Asmara

Dear Jeff it was a Schedules file from my Old VA system not for Phpvms i am trying to upload that file after amendments so i don't have to add all of them one by one here is the file link feel free to download it and suggest me best possible way.

Schedules.csv

Regard

Asmara

I did the first 10 or so for you to show you how it is done. You need to upload it from the Admin Center (not phpMyAdmin) just do the following

Go to Admin Center

Airline Operations

Import Schedules

Browse to the file (.csv)

and walla...they are uploaded

Make sure the Airline ICAO code is correct (along with the Aircraft name)or it will come up with AIRLINE NOT AVAILABLE...SKIPPING

or AIRCRAFT NOT AVAILABLE...SKIPPING

Hi Jeff thanks for you reply and suggestion but you might not understand or the way i explained is not proper explanatory.

Now exactly the problem is this file which i attached before is from my Old VA system and my OLD VA is still in operations i don't wanted this Old schedule file to upload in PHPVMS i know about phpvms Schedule uploading procedure mainly i want to know that my old VA don't have CSV uploading system so i wanted to update my ATR schedules so i thought maybe i download it directly from Database in CSV format and make changes and than Reupload them in in my OLD VA Database & SYSTEM not in phpvms.

hope you understand now.....

Nabeel i am just Copy pasting the old Rows and changing the data nothing special adding in it but when i try to upload it it gives me error Invalid field count in CSV input on line 1. can someone tell me what is the exact procedure of uploading the file any special Cautions. :unsure:

• Administrators

Nabeel i am just Copy pasting the old Rows and changing the data nothing special adding in it but when i try to upload it it gives me error Invalid field count in CSV input on line 1. can someone tell me what is the exact procedure of uploading the file any special Cautions. :unsure:

The format depends on your old database. Are you doing old database CSV to old database CSV?