Website pages

N22080

I lost all of mine too Nabeel.

Though in my case it may just be the menu.

In my case, in the Admin panel under News and content, under pages, All of the addon pages are there, and still checked as enabled. However only the very basics are still showing up. Even the manually added pages such as the Forum, are no longer available. 

Did you edit the crystal skin without creating a new skin folder? If so that might be the answer to the forum link disappearing, also the core>templates folder any file you edit there you must copy over to the skin folder you create as then the system choses the templates in the skin folder rather then the ones in the core>templates.

Cheers

Dan C

mine as well....

The navigation "code" no longer seems to be updating the old pages or any new ones. They are there as I can manually add the links to the new pages to my site.

The nav is just not showing them any longer. ( old or newly created pages )

Just tried to post a "test" page. It didn't show up in the links.

It does show up in "news & content-pages" just nowhere else.

BTW if you click the link on the above are under the file/link heading it does bring up the page. So they are still there...

• Administrators

Wherever your navigation is. Look at the default template to see how it's done in there, just in between your <ul> </ul> tags.

That basically calls the pages_items.tpl, which you can adjust to how your navigation is (if you don't use the <ul> navigation style). I know that's a bit confusing, can't really re-do it now without breaking a whole bunch of installs.