Flightplan Questions

Industrialshadow

For German Users

Hallo

Ich habe eine Frage Wie ist es möglich, das man einen Fluplan erstellt mit der eigenen Flotte Es sollte wie folgt funktionieren. Eine Cessna 208 ist in der Datenbank eingepflegt Diese wird nun gebucht und soll dann nicht mehr verfügbar sein. Das heißt zum Beispiel ein Flug von Berlin nach dresden wurde gebucht, und nun soll die Maschine verschwinden, so das es nicht möglich ist von dresden aus die Maschine zu buchen, bis sie gelandet ist.

Ich hoffe es weiß jemand einen rat oder kann mich dabei unterstützen.

For English Users

Hello

I have a question how is it possible that you created a Flightplan with its own fleet, it should work as follows. A Cessna 208 is entered in the database This is now booked and will no longer be available. That means, for example a flight from Berlin was booked to Dresden, and now the machine will disappear, so it is not possible to book from Dresden, the machine until it landed.

I hope it does anybody any advice or can help me.

Yes that is correct but the machine can still be booked at another airport, but I want to as long as the machine is not available until it has landed.

For example, the machine D-CeHa is booked by EDDB to EDDC Then they should not be completely booked up this recognition is free again at the airport

• 2 weeks later...

In your local.config file, find where it says Config::Set('DISABLE_BIDS_ON_BID', false); and change the false to true, that will disable the flight from being bidded on by other pilots until the flight has been flown.

He's asking for aircraft locations i think, for example if i have aircraft YL-BBJ (<--Reg number of the a/c) and its last flight was EVRA-EGKK, then it can be only booked and flown from its current location (EGKK) not from other locations.