Rev v2.1.934-146-gab5a553 - fixed update script for proper groups

Nabeel

Hi Nabeel. I am currently way behind yet again. I am currently on Version 2.1.v2.1.934-75-g25792f4 . If I was to try to update to day to this version, would I need to revamp my template? I see many updates since I upgraded last and I fear template issues galore if I blindly try now.

Ray

• Moderators

Nabeel, Found one error when populating tables....

Writing Tables...
Populating Initial Data...
Writing to "" table...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Writing to "" table...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Writing to "" table...

And then after creating a Admin Account...

On Top...

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2

and on top of the admin info fields...

www\phpvms_revs\1146\install\includes\Installer.class.php 279 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 2

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel. I am currently way behind yet again. I am currently on Version 2.1.v2.1.934-75-g25792f4 . If I was to try to update to day to this version, would I need to revamp my template? I see many updates since I upgraded last and I fear template issues galore if I blindly try now.

Ray

No you don't have to revamp templates, though the stock templates are revamped - only variables are renamed. See this:

https://github.com/nshahzad/phpVMS/issues/38

Thanks Vansers, I will take a look. That's weird since it seemed like the install had worked from my end. Did the install work, though?

• Moderators

And also, when I go to the sechdules. I got the error...

( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in www\phpvms_revs\1146\core\modules\Schedules\Schedules.php on line 228

• Moderators

And again....

when I go to file PIREP, I got the error as well

( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in www\phpvms_revs\1146\core\modules\PIREPS\PIREPS.php on line 374

• Moderators

I am having the following problem when it runs the update.php.

Fixing settings for Mark Grant
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in install/update.php on line 116 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /install/update.php on line 120

• Moderators

Also running the maintenance.php i get the following,

Notice: Undefined index: autoretire in /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 753

Notice: Undefined index: autoretire in /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 753

Notice: Undefined index: group_add in /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 359

Notice: Undefined index: group_remove in /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 365

Notice: Undefined index: group_add in /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 359

Notice: Undefined index: group_remove /core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 365

• Administrators

EDIT:- Nabeel Sorry about that, i forgot that i copied from the app.config.php to local when the release was originally done, I just deleted from the local.config.php and ran the updater again and all is well ;)

So which issues remain?

• Moderators

The only real issue i have come across is the pilot pay in the finances, previous months are 0.

thats one off it yeah i forgot to mention

mark can you look at the total flights off your airline

• Moderators

thats going ok

one more thing i found but unsure problem started this rev

registration email accepted is now send out off the normal core/templates but i have one in my lib/skins folder its now taking the one out off the core and not annymore from the skins folder

gr joeri

• Administrators

thats going ok

one more thing i found but unsure problem started this rev

registration email accepted is now send out off the normal core/templates but i have one in my lib/skins folder its now taking the one out off the core and not annymore from the skins folder

gr joeri

Can you add a bug for that, so I don't forget? Thanks