[SOLVED] Table, Flights Arrival and Booked Flight!

Blu-Express VA

Hello,

how can I put a table like this:

http://execair.org/

(bottom)

course, the table will be personalized;)

for new drivers and the latest flights and flights booked?

Two other things

How can I do to make the Flight Arrivals and Flight

Booking?

I use this form:

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/4498-flightbookingsystem/

Is there any code for this module?

Someone pass me the code (maybe stuartpb)

Thanks!

• Moderators

The tab styling is all in your css you need to define how they look simple as that, the flight board all the code is in the forum here too.

Try Google searching things to find out for yourself, people start to get annoyed when demands are requested in the forums for simple css designs, people are not just going to share their work with you its as simple as that.

• Like 2

I spent a lot of time and effort on the feature you are asking for. I don't want to be giving out the CSS and HTML I wrote as every tom, d*** and harry will end up with a website looking very similar to my own. The javascript which allows this feature is freely available, and anyone can use it.

This next bit is aimed at no-one in particular, it's following on from Mark's post above.

What worries me is the fact that so many here are just copying what others are doing, instead of thinking up new layouts and styles themselves. I don't mind helping out a bit, but I won't give away my styling and layout, so everyone else can copy it. I've had two requests for the code now, and I've refused both times. At the end of the day, there are plenty of resources available to those who wish to build websites, both online and offline. All it takes is a basic grasp on CSS and HTML, and some effort. I learned because I put the effort in, it's as simple as that. There is no such thing as I can't, there is only I can't be arsed. It seems a lot of phpVMS users are after a quick fix, regards the style and functionality of their websites. It's a shame really because Nabeel has built a great framework which is a pleasure to style. Some of the questions we see here regarding styling are very, very basic. All it would take is a quick google and a read and it's problem solved, and the person is then wealthier in knowledge.

I'm going to mention it here too, that if I find anyone copying any part of my website that is protected by copyright, I will commence legal proceedings. I have put over 150hrs into the site, and I will be mightily peeved if someone tries copying it. I know that the javascript is freely available, but the CSS and HTML layout I designed for my site is not.

• Like 2

Hello,

I searched the forum as to create the Flight Arrivals

stuartpb site, but have not found anything,

I tried the code that is in the public profile of

pilot but exit error: No reports have been filed, although there are pirep, there

a way to get it working properly to see

what were the past and link to pirep

see the report, etc.?

Thanks

Ok,

Found the code,

Found the code,

but how do I create another code like this:

<?php MainController::Run('FrontBids', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?>

to put one for the pilots online, another for

Recent flights and another for flights?

For example:

this for the pilots online:

<?php MainController::Run('ONLINE', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?>

this for the last flight:

<?php MainController::Run('ARRIVALS', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?>

Flights booked for this:

<?php MainController::Run('BOOKED', 'RecentFrontPage', 5); ?>

?

Thanks!

I'll give a little advice. First you need to construct containers in your HTML, in which you would place the php scripting. You do this by using HTML divs and then javascript. The javascript takes the divs and turns them into tabs. When you place the php into the divs, the browser will render the php output into the divs, and the javascript will display them as tabs. You can look up javascript tabs, and go from there.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...