Aircraft log?

ukmil

yes, that pretty much does it, thanks

next question, forgive me, I am new to this, and picking up the skills. I have the page working, but how do i add links to the menu? so someone can see the page?

To add the page to the main nav bar at the top of the page, you need to find the core_navigation.tpl file, which is located in the core/templates folder. To add the link, you need to add a new list item:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/Fleet'); ?>">Fleet or whatever text you want to display for the link</a></li>

Cheers,

Stuart

To add the page to the main nav bar at the top of the page, you need to find the core_navigation.tpl file, which is located in the core/templates folder. To add the link, you need to add a new list item:

<li><a href="<?php echo url('/Fleet'); ?>">Fleet or whatever text you want to display for the link</a></li>

Cheers,

Stuart

Many thanks

now, next issue, i will keep it here, instead of making a new thread

I have been testing this over the last 2 days, and most of the time, all is good. But, twice now, an error happened. Firstly, it was myseld, i was flying, and suddenly Kacars just crashed and closed, but FSX remained. Now, the flight i was on, is still showing on the live map, 24 hours later as incomplete

Again today, another pilot was flying, and FSX crashed out, and his flight is showing on the map

How do i remove these incomplete flights other than going in through PHPmyAdmin?