message : Notify system Administrator of switch error. Data not received,

switch=verify ..

any ideas on what is going on ? I have been away all week and have not

been able to fly, until now and cant.

snap1.JPG

snap2.JPG

• Moderators

maby jeff already marked this.

did you do anny updates off your system.

is your .net upto date

installed a new firewall or even acedentely activated your firewall and its not alowing your exe to contact outside servers.

and are you running the EXE as a admin (in the root install)

they probably are coverd but its maby a fresh insightwink.gif

maby jeff already marked this.

did you do anny updates off your system.

is your .net upto date

installed a new firewall or even acedentely activated your firewall and its not alowing your exe to contact outside servers.

and are you running the EXE as a admin (in the root install)

they probably are coverd but its maby a fresh insightwink.gif

Joeri, well the updates for MS is possible, I have uninstalled my kACARS, removed everything from my hard drive to to make sure everything is gone, I'm doing a .net update to 4.0 now and will reinstall kACARS. I have even turned off my firewall just to make sure, I will let you know if it works..thanks

Joeri, well the updates for MS is possible, I have uninstalled my kACARS, removed everything from my hard drive to to make sure everything is gone, I'm doing a .net update to 4.0 now and will reinstall kACARS. I have even turned off my firewall just to make sure, I will let you know if it works..thanks

Well I have tried everything known to man, and this program is still not working...It is hard to believe that no one else has encountered this problem before and no solutions have been found. My firewall is down, I have updated .net, uninstalled and reinstalled kACARS , the custom and free versions and still not able to fly since 7/4/11.

Guest lorathon

I am sorry Wayne. I just don't know what the problem is. I have tried everything that I can think of. Since it is only your system there is no way for me to debug it. I am still trying to find a solution.

I am sorry Wayne. I just don't know what the problem is. I have tried everything that I can think of. Since it is only your system there is no way for me to debug it. I am still trying to find a solution.

I know, like I said, I have done everything that is known to man, except go in to the PC store and do a complete system reinstall...

Wayne, if you need to test your site connection i have custom kacars too, just creates a test account on your server and send me by PM the settings to connect, i'll do with my custom kacars. After test you can delete me.

Regards

The problem that I'm having is on my PC desktop. I can log in on my desktop with no problem. The VA pilots are not having any issues, just me and my desk top...

• Moderators

The problem that I'm having is on my PC desktop. I can log in on my desktop with no problem. The VA pilots are not having any issues, just me and my desk top...

would you care for some teamvieuwing so i can test it on your computer from my local system see if a see annything wrong

Guest lorathon

I am also going to look into .NET 4.0 support this week. Hopefully that will solve your issue and any others that anyone else may be having. I will let you know.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem, what was the solution for it? Did you solve it?

Thanks!

Negative, problem not solved...With my work schedule I find it hard to fly on a weekly basis, so for the time I'm hoping a solution comes soon... Im sure that it is a problem with my pc, the rest of my pilots are flying with out any problems.....sometime after 7/4/2011, mp pc did an automatic update of something, and somewhere in my firewall settings it is keeping me from connecting to my server...

• 1 month later...

when I try to log onto the custom kACARS, I get the following error:

unable to connect to remote server, then I press ok button and get this

message : Notify system Administrator of switch error. Data not received,

switch=verify ..

any ideas on what is going on ? I have been away all week and have not

been able to fly, until now and cant.

snap1.JPG

snap2.JPG

Im still having this same issue , of a switch error ! Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks..