free flight

cmtehudson

Hello, how are you?

Well, I'm starting the project an air taxi virtual address with the following:

amazonavesvirtual.net

So I'm with a doubt which is the following:

How do I simulate an operation of air taxi and intend to leave the driver free to choose their destination, PHPVMS the pilot has the option to choose from which take off and land without the need for admin to put the flight on schedule?

Thank you!

Edward Hudson

Em portugues

Ola, tudo bem?

Bom, estou iniciando o projeto de um taxi aereo virtual no seguinte enderesso:

amazonavesvirtual.net

So que estou com uma duvida que é a seguinte:

Como quero simular uma operacao de taxi aereo e pretendo deixar o piloto livre para escolher seu destino, o PHPVMS tem a opcao do piloto escolher de onde decolar e pousar sem a necessidade do admin colocar na agenda o voo?

Muito obrigado!

Hudson Eduardo

• Moderators

Hello my friend!!! Please check this. I think it will help you! :)

I am also the Vice Chief Executive Officer of Greece Airways Virtual and we give the chance to our pilots to fly Unscheduled Flights. We create a new system... We added an airport with IVAO AAAA and name Unscheduled Flight. After that we created a pirep from AAAA to AAAA. When a pilot wants to fly an unscheduled flight he have to send this pirep (from AAAA to AAAA) but he has to write on his comments the departure and the arrival airport of his flight (p.x. DEP/LGAV ARR/LGTS). After that, the validator, before accept the pirep, he edit it and add the departure and the arrival airport, taking information from the user comments.

If you want to give the chance (to your pilots) to fly any flight they want without being on the virtual's airline's schedules, you may use the first solution.

I think these information will help you.