Disable bids on completed flights for this day

mseiwald

Guest lorathon

The easiest way to do this would be to....

1. Make sure you can not bid on a bidded flight.

2. Change the PIREPData file to NOT clear the bid when a PIREP is filed.

3. Run a cron job every night at 23:59 or 00:00 that clears ALL bids on the schedules table.

This would do what you are referring to. The problem becomes what of a pilot that begins the flight on day 1 but finishes on day 2. Is that a day 1 flight or a day 2 flight or does it even matter?

hey thank you! I think this flight is day 1 then....because i just wanted the schedule to be bookable only once a day... no matter when the pilot flies it. So if he decides to fly sometimes the next day his bid remeains active but the flight becomes anyway bookable again the next day if it`s scheduled every day. So i have to change the PIREPData file and run a cron job that clears all bids on schedules....but not bids on bids to keep them active for pilots who haven`t flown them till now.... right? ;) i have to apologize for my stupid questions but I`m really new to this coding stuff...but I`m doing my best to learn ;)

Edit: i just remembered they can`t be booked if bid on bid is on...ok so this is no option hehe....i think I`ll have to do the cron job and then the pilot`s must fly their flights the same day. But i think this will be ok. They can book another flight if they don`t fly it until the cron job.