Three Questions

freshJet

1. I want to create a group for deleted pilots so that they they are treated just like a guest, but so that I've got records of the flights etc, so what would the code be for the group in the PilotData.class.php ?

2. My PDF documents won't load via the links in the pilot centre. Just reuploaded them all, which took away the error about them being damaged, but now they don't load. Any ideas?

3. Some pilots are still getting the inactive login notice. However, I changed the php so that they'd be able to login to access the Pilot Centre, but it's not working. Any ideas?

1. I want to create a group for deleted pilots so that they they are treated just like a guest, but so that I've got records of the flights etc, so what would the code be for the group in the PilotData.class.php ?

2. My PDF documents won't load via the links in the pilot centre. Just reuploaded them all, which took away the error about them being damaged, but now they don't load. Any ideas?

3. Some pilots are still getting the inactive login notice. However, I changed the php so that they'd be able to login to access the Pilot Centre, but it's not working. Any ideas?

1. That's a great idea. Currently I delete my inactive pilots because I don't like the clutter in the pilot list on the admin side. Having a way to move them to another page would be wonderful since I'm loosing their flight data when I remove them.

2. Open up Task Manager on your computer and see if you have more than one AcroRd32 running. Sometimes, but not always, this seems to cause Reader not be open PDF files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Am I missing something? If you delete a pilot they are gone so there is no group. If you are just making them inactive you could add;

if($pilotid->retired == TRUE)[continue;}

right after the opening of any foreach loop using pilot data and it will skip all the retired pilots. This is what I do so I do not lose the hours and miles that the pilot has flown for the VA.

To treat them as a guest or "inactive" pilot on the site you could do as I outlined here -> http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/5909-inactive-pilot-problem/page__view__findpost__p__39792

Am I missing something? If you delete a pilot they are gone so there is no group. If you are just making them inactive you could add;

if($pilotid->retired == TRUE)[continue;}

right after the opening of any foreach loop using pilot data and it will skip all the retired pilots. This is what I do so I do not lose the hours and miles that the pilot has flown for the VA.

To treat them as a guest or "inactive" pilot on the site you could do as I outlined here -> http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/5909-inactive-pilot-problem/page__view__findpost__p__39792

Yes but I don't want to delete the pilot so that no records are lost. I just want them to be 'invisible'. So ultimately, I want three groups:

1. Active

2. On Leave

3. Suspended