someone elze wrote this!

PIAS2011

Look, we're not here to criticize any of the work you do. There are ways to do things to make your Virtual Airline among the top of the list. Unfortunately, you have been going about it the wrong way. You were constantly opening and closing a virtual airline numerous times, all the while copying other VA owners hard work. Were are here to help in any way we can to get you what you need, all you need to do is ask. I have, in the past, copied some work from a highly recognized VA that is at the top of the best VA's list. I have removed all such items and started fresh (which really doesn't take long to do) since everything you need can be found here in the forums. I am glad to finally see you have owned up to what you have done. If you continue to do your best, all you will receive is praise and positive feed-back.

• Moderators

this is sutch a strange topic in the past you always chosen the option to NOT listen to us and now suddenly your are making appologies to an other virtual pia and to us.

imho you got a not so nice letter from somebody and now you mom or dad went crazy.

again iff you are a chilled you would better not be opening a va instead join others.

good luck

• Like 1