New Feature Idea

Tylor Eddy

G'day Guys,

Just wanted to express an idea i've been thinking about, for a possible release in the next version of phpvms, what i was thinking of being able to select a few different aircraft for a route, and then have one randomly selected when someone looks at that bid, as most airlines use more than one aircraft on one route, and depending what they've got available at the place and time they use. Hopefully this could be looked into, as i believe it'd add the the realism.

Cheers

Tylor

Not if you don't search by flight number, if you just have kacars pull the info from your booked flights, there would be no problems.

Ok i see where you guys are coming from now, I have tried something similar but don't believe it worked out so well. I'll have to give it another shot ( it'd be much easier to select a few registrations from some drop down lists within the schedule adding function, and have one be pulled randomly within the pilot brief though ) :D

Cheers guys

Tylor