Finances

bunoire14

Hi,

I need some help with the finances of my VA.

We are a Military VA, however have decided to try and use the finances options for the Squadrons (Airlines) that do roles involving Heavy Lift or Transport, the combat oriented Sqns simply wont earn any revenue.. only spend it!

I have setup the Ranks pay levels based on Annual Salarys at the given Rank within the service, plus an extra hourly rate for Flying Pay.

My main question is about Schedules pricing for PAX and Cargo... I really dont know where to start? One of my Pilots did a 20 Minute flight (Cargo) and earned £250,000!!! so i dont tihnk we have the right pricing setup yet.

I would be interested to know what the generally accepted price for Cargo and PAX would be?

Also in terms of associated expenses, I have a few in mind, but again wouldnt know where to peg their values...

1. Landing Fees

2. Aircraft Leasing

3. Maintenance

4. Expended Ordinance (Including Countermeasures)

I would appreciate any suggested values on any of these items, or any other expenses to add to our list, because at the moment we will be turning over millions within ten hours!

Thanks in advance!

Sounds like you have really thought all that through. So well done! Much more realistic.

I'm sorry as I can't help out in the expenses department, but in PAX prices we have it fixed on 120$ a ticket (which sounds fair for a one way trip).

Any less and we are losing profit. But at the moment it's gaining profits slowly but surely.

We operate Boeing 737-200s in a comfortable 120 seat configuration so we are normally fully booked.

other Vas set their prices higher and some lower. Just make sure you don't go into debt.

Then you have fuel prices, I tend to leave it at 5.1 BUT if it's a small airport then I don't want to get ripped off and lower it to 3.1

Feel free to take a look at our finances HERE. I don't think it's privacy invasion (lol) but you can view any VA finances by adding this: /index.php/finances after the .com of any va.

:)