Training Center

edmundk

Sorry i this was ment to be an idea... Sorry about the incorrect typing emotions..

Hi,

I had a very similar idea, but haven't got round to getting started on it really, In fact I started a thread about this, and there was talk from others about doing some work on a training centre too.

My thought was to have Courses with Lessons, Pilots could reserve a place on a course and would have to complete all required lessons to pass, at which point they would receive an award for the course. Each course would have an instructor which would be responsible for devising and inputting the lesson content.

Was this the type of thing you had in mind?

Cheers,

• Like 1

Hi,

I had a very similar idea, but haven't got round to getting started on it really, In fact I started a thread about this, and there was talk from others about doing some work on a training centre too.

My thought was to have Courses with Lessons, Pilots could reserve a place on a course and would have to complete all required lessons to pass, at which point they would receive an award for the course. Each course would have an instructor which would be responsible for devising and inputting the lesson content.

Was this the type of thing you had in mind?

Cheers,

exactly what i had in mind.. Just don't have the skill to do it! ;(

• 1 month later...

Here is one way to do it easily for a non-programmer like me. There are a lot of good tutorials available on the web for both REAL pilots that are as good for sim pilots and you can also GOOGLE a lot of good flight simulator tutorials. Make a new page for your website in phpVMS Admin panel and call it TRAINING and then type the tutorial titles for the particular aircraft your VA flies and link them on the webpage to the tutorials on the web. Since I do not program php this is what I would do.

• Moderators

Hello everyone! On behalf of the Greece Airways Virtual Staff we would like to inform you that we have already created a trainning center which has:

a)Material Articles and Categories Administration

b)Class creation with sign up with a review to its lessons.

c)Another one page with trainers of the academy.

You can administrate all these functions via your phpvms admin center. We will publish it in about 5 days or maybe less.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...