Awards

Cessna1234

Hi again, i have looked at all the help/support forums on upload award images and they all seem not to be my problem. I have created a folder "awards" in the lib/image and put my award image and when i go into the admin panel pilots and groups click on awards, then click add award i put in the Name, description, and then the Path or URL, which is www.bostonexpressva.org/htdocs/phpvms/lib/images/awards/Bronze_Landing.jpg and when i click add award there is no image it is only like a error type image which looks like a piece of paper with white, blue, and red and a cut through it. Am i doing something wrong? This is what another forum post said but it isn't working for me.

Hi again, i have looked at all the help/support forums on upload award images and they all seem not to be my problem. I have created a folder "awards" in the lib/image and put my award image and when i go into the admin panel pilots and groups click on awards, then click add award i put in the Name, description, and then the Path or URL, which is www.bostonexpressva.org/htdocs/phpvms/lib/images/awards/Bronze_Landing.jpg and when i click add award there is no image it is only like a error type image which looks like a piece of paper with white, blue, and red and a cut through it. Am i doing something wrong? This is what another forum post said but it isn't working for me.

You need to add Http:// before the www.

The Hero thank you so much...I am i have other question but its not regarding the awards should i ask it here or create another post?

Well you can ask here if you need to.

Okay cool well i am not very web techy as you can see but this template that i found created by Nick Tyson is very awesome i think better than the Crystal....But i have no idea how to install the new template i read the docs but it doesn help me much. Here is the Template - http://vairline.org/. So how can i install this to my my default template?

Okay cool well i am not very web techy as you can see but this template that i found created by Nick Tyson is very awesome i think better than the Crystal....But i have no idea how to install the new template i read the docs but it doesn help me much. Here is the Template - http://vairline.org/. So how can i install this to my my default template?

Yeah Upload The File to your lib/skins folder and in the admin panel under Site Settings And Genaral Settings Choose the Template And it should change the site :)