phpvms integration help (SOLVED)

tgycgijoes

I have designed imho a very good looking website in Adobe and I also have a free host as a test base. I have been able to upload the phpvms onto the server and I have followed the docs and customized the basic skin after copying the crystal as suggested. Now my dilemma. I have not been able to integrate phpvms into my webpage. I tried to upload the lines suggested into the index_html but unfortunately I just screwed it up. I removed the php codes and put it back to original state. Can anyone tell me if there is a script example showing how this was done? I don't know a thing about php code writing. I have written XML and created all kinds of gauges for my panels and also have done a lot of repainting. Have almost 2000 hours with other va's. Would now like to have one of my own. I am on a fixed income of nothing but SSN so I can't offer any compensation to anyone. Just hoping you would help when you have the time or point me in the right direction. Thank you. From what I have tried, this is rally a great software. Thank you for designing it.

I've read these over and over and tried to integrate them into my website but got nothing. I just don't understand this. I even went online and tried getting some php tutorials but this is way beyond anything I understand. I have a great website created; got a test page up so Omni Air can see what I am doing waiting for their permission to use their logo. Its at: http://www.omniairintlva.horizon-host.com I really want to integrate phpvms into this.

I tried to understand Tom's and itrobb but its HIS website NOT my pages and content. Please help.

Thank you for trying to help, but that doesn't help me any. My webpage is written in Adobe Muse and exported into html. Uploaded as a normal webpage it works perfectly. I am trying to integrate the Pilot Roster Schedules and PIREP into this. Looking at the Layout.tpl does not make any sense to me as well as the forum thread that Jeff suggested. I'm sorry but I don't get it. I don't want to frustrate those of you trying to help. What code do I need to post here that you can show me what I put where in my layout. Thank you.

I have been working very hard on trying to get my va up and have got it. I linked an arbitrary html link to the standard phpvms site through a door on my fancy website and I like it and besides that it works. I have also found a crystal sidebar old website on t he 'net and downloaded the code to experiment with something in front of me. Thank you all for your help. I don't know how to close a topic so can someone close this?