Hubs

twelka3

• Moderators

i want to remove a hub from the selection during registration but still keep the airport as a hub

You can delete the select box in registration_form.tpl but that just keeps it from the registrant and the system will automatically assigns them to the first available HUB. Do you want to remove that part to avoid the pilot's page to show your pilots in separate tables? if that's the case instead of removing the HUB selection, you could modify the pilots page to show every body in one table regardless of their HUB.

You could also state in the registration, that if they choose a hub, that hub may not be available in order to make your hubs more equally filled. If they still want to be in that hub after registration that they can wait until that hub opens up, and they can sign up for it. That would come in handy for the Hub Transfer add-on found in these forums.

• Moderators

You could also state in the registration, that if they choose a hub, that hub may not be available in order to make your hubs more equally filled. If they still want to be in that hub after registration that they can wait until that hub opens up, and they can sign up for it. That would come in handy for the Hub Transfer add-on found in these forums.

Jeff, is this an add-on? Besides, why would the airline want to put the new registrant in limitation of choosing a HUB or have them wait for the available one since the admin can easily change the pilot's HUB at anytime? I don't see the point here!BTW, I visited your website. you did a good job there keep it up ;)

Jeff, is this an add-on? Besides, why would the airline want to put the new registrant in limitation of choosing a HUB or have them wait for the available one since the admin can easily change the pilot's HUB at anytime? I don't see the point here!BTW, I visited your website. you did a good job there keep it up ;)

Sometimes a VA will "close" a hub(s) to new pilot registration in order to even out the hubs, make the work load for the hub managers more even.