Error that is strange[solved]

Strider

I just had my site moved from one server to another, and I am getting:

Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to [url="http://malaysiava.org/admin/index.php/pirepadmin/approveall#"]allocate[/url] 88 bytes) in /home/globalai/public_html/malaysiava.org/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I have requested the memory be increased, and my host claims they have done so, but I am still getting this error. It only happens when I edit a pilot profile, edit a pirep or approve a pirep, it is causing me some trouble as I am unable to approve all pireps after checking them. Also when I approve them one by one, I have to go back to the dashboard and then back to the view pending pireps, which is a pain in the butt. Also none of the pireps that have been submitted since the move, which happened yesterday, have updated the total amount of hours for the VA, I have tried the reset hours function in the maintanance area, but that didn't work. Any help would be appreciated.