Update Ranks

wrenchca

Hi Nabeel,

I have installed phpVMS on my server and I am running it through some tests prior to going live with the pilots.  When I entered in my previous hours and did an Update of the ranks, it worked great...except for a few things.

On the pilot profile, it shows the text of my Rank correctly and displays the proper badge.  But the text just below the pilot stats telling me how many hours left till my next promotion does not reflect the change.  It still sees me as a zero time pilot.  As well, if I click on view my badge, it shows me at the lowest rank with zero hours.  I have not logged a flight on this install yet.

Other than that, it is working mint!!

Chuck

CYXU

This is what my config has....

Config::Set('TRANSFER_HOURS_IN_RANKS', true);

I believe this is the setting that you are referring to.  As I said, it shows the correct rank as far as symbol and the text in the pilot center but the text below the pilot stats does not reflect the change and the total hours shown on the badge are not reflecting the change.

Chuck

CYXU

• 1 year later...

I appologise for awakening a dead thread, however this was the only thread I could find which was somehow related to what I need. Wrencha above was saying that the "hours until promotion" thing was incorrect. I'm just wondering as to whether it would be possible to completely remove that function all together?

Thanks for your help!

On a side note, I must say (and please excuse my french!), what you guys have created here is some DAMNED good software, so congratulations! I can't believe its free!!!