Need help

goldenairways

I have been told to make a new topic for this. I asked about a week ago how to remove the Departure Time, Arrival Time and Day of Week from the schedules. I was told that it wasn't possible but I should keep it there for VACentral, I don't want to use VACentral as I want my VA to remain as it is. In the General Feature Request section I then asked about changing and the ability of deleting current fields (not adding just custom fields) and I got told that I could do it by changing some code to a default value of 0 for the fields I didn't want, I just assumed that it was in the admin panel part for schedules so I changed the value to 0 but now have the 'Time Flown', 'Details' and 'Options' collum all grey, no information. I am not really sure what parts of the coding are wrong, I have changed as much back, but may of made a mistake. And the post saying "Don't change ANY files in the admin panel", I had posted the previous post asking which files to change too late.

If you mean leave the time and date out, I may of tried that and didn't allow me to leave it. But the days of week, would you even be able to do the flight if you left it out. But I did change the coding in the admin panel, I thought that you meant change the default value in the actual code, and I changed it in the admin panel. I am going to try and get it back somehow in a few minutes and get the coding back at least. If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

• Administrators

Just re-upload the admin folder. I meant in the front-end template, just remove the field from the search results. In the admin, when you enter it, just enter any time, or 0:00, it doesn't matter. In the search_results you can remove any fields which you don't want to show

• Administrators

Don't tick the days. Don't change any files in the admin.

Then go into schedule_results.tpl, there's a comment there was says if you don't want to use the days, to comment out the next few lines, do that.

Then in that same template just remove the code which shows the times