Reducing script size

AVA0003

Hello all,

When trying to view the schedule on the site I'm getting the following error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 83886080 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /customers/5/8/9/allianceva.co.uk/httpd.www/phpvms/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

We've been in touch with our host and have been told that it is not possible for the database size to be increased further from 80Mb, so is it possible to reduce the script size at all in order to prevent this from happening? Any ideas/suggestions will be greatly welcomed!

That has nothing to do with the size of the database, it is to do with the allowed MD a script can take up during a process. Contact your host and see if they can give you more space for the script to run, otherwise you have outgrown that host, and need to find a new one, or buy a VPS which I did, which will give you more power to make changes.

I pay €188 a year, and €9.99 for the cpanel license every month, so it comes out at over €200, that doesn't include the domain. I got the first plan, which is ok, but it will need upgrading to the next plan eventually. It has 20gb of space, and 500gb monthly bandwidth. a 2.33ghx processor too, and 1gb ram. I got mine from letshost.ie