Import schedule - error

Fernando

I can't read the error codes, but I downloaded your schedule.csv and opened it in MS Excel.

The first mistake I see is that under aircraft you have to have the registration number not the aircraft icao code

i.e. in the USA---N455MH or in Europe GS-GHYT or something like that.

Secondly you have no departure or arrival times or flight time for any of your flights

Thirdly you have to have a flight type P=passenger C=cargo having a senior moment, I forget what charter is.

In MY template I entered the full altitude 36000 not just 360. I don't know if this is critical or not but usually, if you enter just a three digit altitude for a flight level it has to have FL360.

Did you quit halfway through to see how they would look or did you think you were done? Fill in all of the information and try again and I think they will work with the corrections and the rest of the info filled in.

I am not an expert at this so I hope this helps you. If I am wrong above then someone more experienced please help him.

The best is to do an export of existing schedules and then work with that export file as a template.

Also make sure that all objects you reference in the import file (Ie airlines, airports, aircraft) actually exist in your database before you import them.

Flightlevel can be blank, nobody gives a hoot about that field ;)