How much hours does your va have?

AJM101

• Moderators

our va curently has about 60 hours on the phpvms

but all hours combined we are on about 3000 hours(vatsim only)if i have to count the compleet hours of all the servers we flown on we are way above 5000hours.

we have 25 pilots and total flights i cant even begin to count that.

gr joeri l

ACEO Dutch Global

• Moderators

heavy promotion

youtube video post in a lot of forums onthe vatsim site.

in the beginning do a lot of events.

an  try to stay at one airport in the beginning our main hub is eham amsterdam.

and we just opend one in brussels belgium.

so we mainly fly from eham the controllers start to know us and pilots begin te remember our callsign . and so you get popular.

what is you airline site than i can take a peek.

gr joeri

what is you airline site than i can take a peek.

Well, ahh. lol Its funny you should ask that because about a week ago I sort of lost my whole website, but my web address is www.goldenairways.co.uk for in a few weeks when its back up again. Thats why I now erge people to backup their sites on their PC now.

• Administrators

http://www.linkvirtual.info

1626 Flights

128 Pilots

5920 Hours

This is only on Phpvms; we have more than 12,300 flying hours on the SimFly.EU network (but it's gone rapidly downhill recently in my opinion, so we no longer use it as a main network)

I see your flights coming into vaC all the time. Congrats!

yes i see are you using a free hosting or payed becouse this is alsow where pilots look for free host va don't last long sometimes and if you are a pilot you want stabilaty.

gr joeri

I was origionally using paid hosting but I had it for free for about 3 month because it was a deal with somebody, but I hated the DirectAdmin panel and just couldn't stand parts of it like the e-mail system kept stopping and I think they kept on deleting my index.php for some reason. So I decided to start my own hosting biz which will hopefully be launched or started in the next 2 weeks and I also made a hosting discount, pilots of my VA would get 25% off any package if they joined, flew at least 5 hours in total and also flew 2 long haul flights (2 hours each). But after the ad banner being on my va site afew hours later, my site was shut down because they had heard of Hosting Cove, so I have lost all my files, I just hope that Hosting Cove goes alright in the first month because part of that money will be spent on making Golden Airways better too.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, so its not just my VA down then. lol I guess its a different situation, I hope that in the next few days I will be starting building my website AGAIN! lol Its really annoying because I am waiting to get the thing set up and doing nothing for my website, then when I am able to start, I have 2 websites to build in a few days. lol But I have a Deputy CEO which will be helping me with my VA website. So he is going to be the most helpful person out of the two staff members I have, the other being me. lol

• 2 weeks later...