Join Thomson Virtual

avdesigns

Thomson Virtual is a new development that features a modern site and a friendly atmosphere. We provide a service for Flight Simulator users in which members will be involved in realistic operations which recreate those of the real Thomson Airways.

Thomson Virtual was created to allow a learning environment which involves fun and excitement. We allow pilots to fly aircraft such as the Boeing 737, Boeing 757, Boeing 767 and the airbus family. We hope to have an increasing presence on the online networks such as IVAO and VATSIM and we provide a teamspeak server so pilots can share experiences and help each other. We have a great management team who always strive to do their best by providing the best service possible.

http://www.thomsonva.com

Join today!

--

Notice: Please do give constructive feedback, not a comment about the other TOM VA. Thank you

Hello,

Yes I have noticed that problem, however that should be solved soon. ezyVirtual I was just a staff member for and FlyAero was failing to attract active pilots so it seemed a nicer idea to allow others to use the skin instead. However its really unhelpful when I have Thomsonvirtual.com staff signing up using fake names and countries.

Jacob

Whilst I wont be giving a way any details, the email address they signed up with, matches the private email of one of there staff members (So very doubtful that its somebody else) also the IP deviates from the location also the IP matches the location of the staff member I suspect it is.

--

Looks like a PHPVMS Moderator has just signed up... with a fake name.