Change Fuel Weight[SOLVED]

Ariel

it was pointed out to me that even though we changed the fuel weight it was giving the numbers on phpvms, its still giving kilograms after being changed to pounds

example one of my pilots did a flight KLAX-KMSP started with 54822lbs of fuel and ended with a use of 34939lbs. (by far everything is still accurate)

when submitted and phpvms does all of its calculations, it says 15848.1 fuel used @ 0.8 / unit if you convert the 34939lbs to kilograms you get the roughly 15848kgs which phpvms is saying is pounds....

there is something wrong here becuase the way i am being charged for fuel is still in kilograms even though the back end settings are in pounds. I am being charged wrong. Dont get me wrong...my va is not bankrupt and im actually making revenue which is a good thing...but how can i fix this so i get charged in pounds...did all the settings given here http://forum.phpvms....nge-fuel-price/

Turns out i guess it was the acars system. Going to mark this solve with the side note of...If you have smartCARS chances are you must be experiencing the same thing and might want to contact development about it!