SOLVED: Log Data Error

Steve Bartlett

I am getting this Error when Pireps are approved : Fatal error: Class 'LogData' not found in /home/vforg/public_html/admin/modules/PIREPAdmin/PIREPAdmin.php on line 319

Here is line 319: LogData::addLog(Auth::$userinfo->pilotid, 'Approved PIREP #'.$pirepid);

This just started the other day, all data seems to saved okay, we are not missing flights or hours in our "logbooks". Can anybody tell me what is wrong and how to fix it? Yes I am a newb when it comes to this stuff.

Okay great, thank you. One more, LOL

Been getting these from day one. 1035 and 1036 have to do with font height and width, 1054 has do with images. That should be the last of the help I need for now. Thank you

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/vforg/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/vforg/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/vforg/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/vforg/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

I might be barking up the wrong tree here, but that is a php 5.3 compatability issue that is floating all over the net these days.

if you have something like

ImageFontHeight($which_font)

try using

ImageFontHeight( (int)$which_font );

Now I could be totally out of line on that one. If I am please disregard.