PHPVMS Suddenly down and doesnt work Error Given

NSX665

I have been up and running for two - three years now with PHPVMS

I really would love some help in resolving this.

Notice: The template file "/home/north863/public_html/phpvms//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/north863/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Recent Reports

No reports have been filed

Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/north863/public_html/phpvms/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3

Users Online

There have been 0 user(s), and 5 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.

Notice: The template file "/home/north863/public_html/phpvms//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/north863/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

Why dont you just convert the site you currently have into the template for the phpvms? instead of using two different systems. Also was there a recent update to your server? If so, clear your cache, it maybe that that is all that is needed, if not, run a checkinstall and replace any corrupted files.

Edited by Strider

Ok well the problem is with more people than just me. I got a hold of my hosting and there where no updates done by them nor by me. So that only leaves one of your recommendations that you made. The Check install.

I am not forsure how to do that. Can you please help me out with that?

• Administrators

With the section of the error showing "/CURRENT_SKIN/", it shows that the system is not able to define that constant from the database. I would think that you have lost all the data out of the database or it has become corrupted. Take a look in phpMyAdmin and see if there is anything left in the "_settings" table.

Done as instructed. And this is what I came up with. But Still doesn't work.

Destrey

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: v2.1.935

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.17.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[OK] No errors found!

-- Checked 183 files, found 0 errors

OK So I must not of had all the install files in there or permissions just right cause I just ran it again

With the section of the error showing "/CURRENT_SKIN/", it shows that the system is not able to define that constant from the database. I would think that you have lost all the data out of the database or it has become corrupted. Take a look in phpMyAdmin and see if there is anything left in the "_settings" table.

I cant get into the admin panel. The text I showed at the first is all i ever get on the main page.

take a look for your self if you want

http://www.northstarexecutive.com/phpvms/

• Administrators

I cant get into the admin panel. The text I showed at the first is all i ever get on the main page.

take a look for your self if you want

http://www.northstar...ive.com/phpvms/

Did you look in the database to see if there is actually a settings table or if there is any data in it?