[SOLVED] Registration Required Field

RVF147

Im sure this has already been answered but I could not find anything related, within the recent past....

Is it possible to make custom profile fields required before successfully allowing the application to be submitted? I have the questions showing up on the application but people are only filling out the main required questions and leaving our other fields empty....makes for a blank profile since they dont fill the info in. Is there a way to address the issue? possibly make all fields required?

Thank you and sorry if I am bringing up old posts...

• Moderators

Find the <input> and add *required="requiered"* inside each tag. This way when the form is submitted if the input is empty a message comes up that you have to enter value to the fields. This is only supported in HTML5 so make sure of that. :D

Find the <input> and add *required="requiered"* inside each tag. This way when the form is submitted if the input is empty a message comes up that you have to enter value to the fields. This is only supported in HTML5 so make sure of that. :D

Ok ill give that a try. Hope this works! :-)