Would anybody be willing to make me a template ?

Dalvin121

CaribAirwaysFleet.png

Hey there everybody I'm currently trying to be focusing on the main foundation of my virtual airline which is the website. I am currently seeking someone who will either 1-Design our website or 2-Join my Web Development team for my virtual airline.

The kind of template I'm looking for is something abit like http://caribbeanairlinesvirtual.com/en/ in terms of content and we would also be paying for

-Custom ACARS

-Team Speak Set up.

We'll be dealing with domain payment and also we would prefer if our custom ACARS wen't with a departure board like the one at the bottom of this website http://virtualdeltaairlines.hostzi.com/.

The price range I'm looking at is between 0 and 350.00 usd in terms of price ranges. If you have any offers please comment below or you could also PM me your price. I'm also looking to pay and have everything done and tested before January 18th 2014.

One question Dalvin,

Why are you offering to pay an unnecessary amount of 350.00

you can get amazing designs at 100, custom ACARs cost

between 40-70 and TeamSpeak you can basically do

yourself...

In the real world you'd get 1-3 pages for 350, not a full design & code, let alone all the rest. But then you get what you pay for here, and it really shows.

• Like 1

Hey, I Can give you a full start up package,

Advanced Website including Pilot Center, Custom Pages, and much more...

ACARS,

and Teamspeak 3 server

Custom Banners/Advertisement

For $230 I can have you setup and flying with 2 Months Max.

I will also give you my 24 Hour promise, i will have a live URL up, and show daily progress.

PM me if your interested.