Some phpVMS Stats

Nabeel

• Administrators

Courtesy of Ohloh.net:

Ohloh phpVMS Code Analysis

A summary:

• 48,000+ lines of code (all written by me, except for the libraries)
  • 11 person years @ 55k/year = project cost of $627,611 if you hired someone to write it
  • 73% of the code is in PHP, the rest a jumble of Javascript, HTML, CSS
  • 700+ code commits

Thought it was some cool stats. Of course, it's mute without this community. Thanks everyone!

More to come :D

• Administrators

I for one have to thank you Nabeel! I have bought vabase, threw it in the recycle bin, tried others and became frustrated, neared giving up and found phpVMS.. Best thing that ever happened to me in the VA realm. Easy to understand tutorials, great support, and open source. I don't know what to say about the stats, impressive is not good enough for a description, I again say THANK YOU, Nabeel! Remember, good deeds don't go without reward later in life.

Guest chikolol

Thanks man, we thank you very very much for your hard work, and dedication to this software.best virtual airline system i have ever seen, and still not done! so you cant imagine what the future hold for this. Thank you again!

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I need to give a big thanks as well. So far I love this script. I'm slowly but surely getting used to it and figuring it all out. A million questions later you will be good and tired of me I'm sure.  ;) BUT In the process of asking all those questions, I have tossed this link out to quite the number of people I know running or thinking of running a VA.

Great job man!

• 1 month later...

Agreed. Nabeel - thank you so much for building the program. I had never even heard of php until Sunday of this week. Bought VAbase, got no support from that idiot, was directed over here and now the website is up and running - may not be as fancy as some of them but it is functional and I could not have done it with out phpVMS or this community!