Touchdown rate

M-Queiroz

• Administrators

The information comes back when an fsacars report is filed and is input into the database as one long piece of text with each section seperated by "*". Using php you can create a listener that runs in the background when a report is filed or even build another function into the existing flight report function, then explode the data into an array, use an if function looking for an array item that equals Touchdown Rate. Once you have that line out of the string you will have to strip the text out of it to reduce it to a numerical piece of data which you could then insert into a sql table you have created within your db.

Thinking about it some more you should also be grabbing the pilot id out of the string to insert in another coloum of your db table created to hold your landing stats so you have a pilot to tie the stats to when you go to search and display the data out of the table or create a new coloum within the pirep table just for touchdown rate...

I think I might try this on my site, I have seen it at other VA's but never really thought about applying it to mine, probably a good motivation for pilots.

create table in another field with the touchdown rate (-130) to accept and put the sect PIREPs The landing fee is here in va (-500) would be easier to accept PIREPs

and a top landing fee (-60) pilot with the lowest rate of tack instimulando landing the pilot to fly cadaver menhor

If you click "View Log Details", the rate will be there?

Otherwise you have to mod the admin panel

As to catch the resutado one of log and to keep mysql it is this that I do not know as to only catch the data of log -300 much vain in the brazil utilisan this I number here to aseitar log of the pilots I have one script that he verifies all the data of the flight and delete log if the pilot to umtrpasar the data of a real flight. that to make this not to have that to open detale of log to each pirep taixa max is of -700 and has pilots that utrapação -1800 is there it are of the reality in delet pirep of it.

• Administrators

Is there a way to display the top 10 touchdown rates on the homepage, or can someone make one?

Working on it for my new site release - I will post it in addons when I am done, hopefully this weekend. Also managed to get a live FAA delay report onto the site using the FAA xml feed and live vatsim data to work on the site using the vatsim data reporting system. If anyone is interested in those I can post them as well. I am hoping to have the new site up this weekend as well if you want to check it out.

• Administrators

Use the php explode function to seperate the data using the * seperator from the acars pirep when it is submitted then you can search out the line that includes "Touchdown Rate" and insert it into the db. You will have to create a new line in the db table to insert it into.

Use a função php explode para separar os dados usando o seperator * do PIREP ACARS quando ele é submetido, então você pode procurar a linha que inclui "Touchdown Rate" e insira-o na db. Você terá que criar uma nova linha na tabela db para inseri-lo.

[/ quote]

the problem is that I do not know how to do this and get only the data of ACARS and which file does this on the phpvms this is my difficulty is easily the table in the database and a breeze would help me then just to put it in Addons & Utilities for those interested'm from Brazil. Touchdown rate here is very charged the pilot to maintain a simulation more real.

• 2 weeks later...