[Fixed] Auto-retire, reenable after pirep

Nabeel

Yeah I do believe he is working on this.

My whole Idea behind this was once a pilot is inactive for what ever reason in the airline for say 3 months, it simply moves him to inactive group.  Things happen in life and people can't fly for periods of time.

Once the pilot gets his life squared away and has some free time, all he/she has to do is log back in the the website and do a flight. Once he/she files a pirep, it moves them back to active.

Keeps the Active pilots roster clean looking. It is better to go to a VA and see a list full of active pilots verses more inactive than active. Look at Livewire Airlines for example. 4,000 + members , 3,000 + pilots, and 250 active pilots. Imagine digging through that list looking for an active pilot?  ;D

• Administrators

Yes true I like the idea I must admit, to move them auto into retired or inactive etc, but not being able to log in would put a problem on the situation! :)

Yeah, woops. I am thinking, once they login, to pull them out of retired? Or should it be when a PIREP is filed?