Multiple Airlines

TAV1702

Ok here goes. Now I feel like a noob starting all over again.

I understand that I have a choice in the admin section between Passengers, Charter, and cargo flights.

I want one division strictly for Passengers and Charters. I want to create a new airline in my install that is ONLY for cargo service. All I have done so far is create a new airline in my install.

So my question is, Do i/we  (pilots) need to register again on my site if we/they choose to fly for the cargo service? And if so, do we need to use seperate email addys?

I am sure on everything else such as schedules and fleet goes. The couple above were my only concerns.

Thanks

Ray

Ok cool. I was worried we had to register twice at the same site and all that good stuff.  lol

What I have done so far is as follows.

[*]Created cargo division

[*]added fleet for division

[*]created schedules

Now I just simply fly and enjoy it?  If so, that is too dam saweeet!

**EDIT**

Oh snap, forgot a question.....  What about the admin changing airline account?

That is exactly why I have not activated the airline yet. I have everything in place, but not active. I think if they are registered  in the first place, then in the schedules page where you can sort flights by aircraft, departure, etc, etc, then one should be able to choose by which airline as well. that would be cool.

Multiple registrations or having to switch the pilot each time would render it pointless. BUT that is just my 2 cents worth.  I know Cargo flight are an option allready with just 1 airline active, but I have talked to interested guys that for the most part enjoy flying LONG hauls and HEAVY. And from time to time they enjoy a little charter or a quick passengers flight.

I would prefer to keep the cargo seperate for this very reason.

• Administrators

No, there's no restriction on flights they can fly. Just pick it out of the schedule, out of any airline, and fly it. Any restrictions would be upto the individual admin/airline to work out as policy, and accept/reject PIREPS in accordance to that.

On registration they can chose which airline they belong to, but it has little effect other than aesthetics really. I guess you can think of it the pilot belonging to a "parent company" with all the airlines you setup as divisions under that company. The separate airlines are just another means of organization