Add extra admin ?

Alexair

Hello Nabeel,

Well, we've been working on this since then but without any luck.

I have added 3 guys of my staff to the Administrators group and only 1 of them can access it. The other 2 when they clic on the admin center button receive a message requesting to log-in but after that it doesn't work. We didn't find out why, they remove their cookies, restarted computer, tried with internet explorer as well as with Firefox without any luck.

Alex

Hello Nabeel,

They did this already. I ask one of them to do it exactly as you said but still no luck. Here is the error message:

An Error Was Encountered

Please login first

They log-in normally, mean that they got the pilot center stuff and also the admin center button and when they clic on the admin center button they got this error message but out of 3 guys only 2 of them got this problem, the third guy can access to admin without problem. All of them are correctly setup with admin group.

Alex

• Administrators

Would clearing out the sessions table work? I have 3 guys including me on my site set to get in admin and 1 of them could not get in admin until I cleared that table out.

That might help too. But he's also using it in an iframe which complicates things (which is why I don't support iframes).

But that's a good point - try empty the sessions table

Hello,

We tried without the frame in IE and Firefox in full page mode without any luck again...

3 more questions:

I have a doubt about setting the fuel in the Pirep. Should I put Kg or Lit?? I explain:

At airport the fuel price is most probably base on Lit or gals but it would be easier for my pilots to put quantity used in Kg (or lbs) in Pirep. So, does the program make the conversion Lit to Kg or Gals to Lbs?? If yes it would be in standard atmosphere I suppose?? If no then how can the system can calculate Gals (lit) with Lbs (kgs)??

Second question:

Just need confirmation about the time format in Pirep. Is it in 60th of hours or 100th of hours??

Mean that on exemple given in Pirep it is specified: 5.3 for 05h30

So did you really mean 5.3=05h30 or did you mean 5.3=05h20?

3rd question: The Doc on your web site state that the load factor is 72% but on the local.config file it appear 82% Is it normal? or did you modify that on the latest version?

Thanks,

Alex

• Administrators

Local.config is what takes precedence, local doesn't get touched/changed at all by me on updates.

Can you get me a login, with admin, and PM it to me? I'll try logging in as well and see if itw orks.

Pireps should be 60th of hours - 6.30 for 30 minutes.

And prices/fuel are whatever unit you set. If you set it to kg, then use kg amount everywhere - if you put 100 and your unit is kg, it will be 100 kg. if you put lbs, it will be 100lbs. The key is remaining consistent. There's no unit conversions anywhere

Hello Nabeel,

We have found the problem. It was a wrong coding of the website adress who was making all the trouble (probably during install or when declaring the staff into the admin group). For any reason the website adress was coded without "www" between http:// and the rest of the adress thus not being able to make the system work as normal.

We have corrected manually the adress throught the pertinent page and now they can finally access the admin page.

Thanks for your help.

Alex

• Administrators

Hello Nabeel,

We have found the problem. It was a wrong coding of the website adress who was making all the trouble (probably during install or when declaring the staff into the admin group). For any reason the website adress was coded without "www" between http:// and the rest of the adress thus not being able to make the system work as normal.

We have corrected manually the adress throught the pertinent page and now they can finally access the admin page.

Thanks for your help.

Alex

Aha, that would do it. I took a look last night and everything seemed ok. Yeah, that would make a difference for the cookies/sessions applying