Schedules Admin Page

lorlandi

Hi again,

It's possible when you edit an schedule and click "Edit" at the end, the page return on edited schedule and not at the first page, because with more than 300 schedules it's too much time to found the next.

Regards

I actually think something like breadcrumbs would be great in the admin panel at least. I know how to create and use breadcrumbs when adding pages to a cms/forum, but not sure how it would work in phpVMS

Ok thanks, but using csv files sometimes have an little problems on upload files, now i'm using a little excel file duly formated cell by cell and then copy them directly to my database via sql.

Using this way i exported abot 450 schedules from the old database instead by hand.

Thanks and regards shadown7

Ok thanks, but using csv files sometimes have an little problems on upload files, now i'm using a little excel file duly formated cell by cell and then copy them directly to my database via sql.

Using this way i exported abot 450 schedules from the old database instead by hand.

Thanks and regards shadown7

Weird, I uploaded 3500 routes using the csv and had no issues with any of them.  What type of errors are you getting when you import via .csv?

• Administrators

On uploading, at the end of each row ei. " EHAM - KJFK schedule don't exist" on Admin page.

I'll explore moore deep this error after include all my schedules on database, because all aircraft are included with no errors and also the Airports.

Regards

Your export format might be wrong, make sure it's a comma separated file. I always do an export from/work with Google Docs, so maybe trying that?