Pilot ID's

WA101-ALLAN

• 10 years later...
On 2/6/2010 at 8:19 PM, Nabeel said:

Yo the link is Dead. 

You must enter a new DATABASE_ID. The formatted pilow ID is based on the database ID and the offset. Your current offset is 0.

For example, you want the pilot ID to be VMS200 - for the new ID you would enter: 200. If your offset is 1000 (meaning all pilot IDs start from 1000), to have a pilot ID of 1030 you would change the DB ID to 30 (that's what you would enter below).

ID Calculator: Enter the intended pilot ID: 

doesn't change anything. Atleast idk what the DB name is for the ID

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Curshad said:

Yo the link is Dead. 

doesn't change anything. Atleast idk what the DB name is for the ID

That would be because this thread and the links posted are over 10 years old. There was an issue with the forum DB some years back and some things got corrupted.

Best not to necropost anyway. If you are having the same issue as in an old, dead post - start a new topic. Besides, much has changed in 10+ years - and what applied then may not work in today's environment.

5 hours ago, ProAvia said:

That would be because this thread and the links posted are over 10 years old. There was an issue with the forum DB some years back and some things got corrupted.

Best not to necropost anyway. If you are having the same issue as in an old, dead post - start a new topic. Besides, much has changed in 10+ years - and what applied then may not work in today's environment.

gotcha thank you. I believe i solved my issue (but have not tested). If it isn't solved eh its ok. Thanks again proavia