Schedules, Airports, Pilots, missing Admin Panel

in2tech

I have never had this much trouble installing phpVMS before. I have only had to delete the local.config.php file before to get rid of the 28 error message. This time I had to do the long list of fixes here:

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/20629-most-common-fixes-phpvms-installation/page__hl__installation

I have the open flash error message which means I can not see the charts on any pages, and I can't see information such as the schedules, airports, and pilots in the admin panel although I can see them on the site.

I have tried the local.config.php space problem and have no empty space before the tags.

Any ideas? On MySql 5.0, and 1and1 hosting!

Thanks!

Yes but I have never had this problem before except deleting the local.config.php file. Tried the Master phpVMS from Gitbub, reinstalled about 3 or 4 times from scratch both the download area and the GitHub Master, and all the error fixes listed. When I click on one of those areas I see a Red loading message for a second! Plus I have the Open Flash Chart error! The Fleet and Airline info show up too which is weird, but the others don't.

With a fresh installation (many of them) I am still not seeing Pilots, Airports, Schedules...and now get error's like these. Is this a hosting issue? I know on my host I enter localhost but this does not work on 1and1 hosting, I have to enter the domain they provide when creating the database. Should we contact them or can someone here help us? If you look at the front of the site everything is there. Just can't view all of the info in the admin panel. The pilots,schedules,airports, and everything I enter shows up on the front of the site, but can't see it in the admin panel or edit the info etc...

I have no problem at all with my hosting company, I just upload the files from phpVMS (not the GitHub ones) and besides the deleting the local.config.php everything just works! Any ideas why 1and1 hosting is any different?

Thanks for your help!

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Operations::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php on line 295

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Operations::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php on line 854

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Operations::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php on line 854

Strict Standards: Accessing static property Operations::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/Operations/Operations.php on line 855

and

Strict Standards: Accessing static property PilotAdmin::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/PilotAdmin/PilotAdmin.php on line 200

Strict Standards: Accessing static property PilotAdmin::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/PilotAdmin/PilotAdmin.php on line 613

Strict Standards: Accessing static property PilotAdmin::$post as non static in /homepages/23/d525408699/htdocs/admin/modules/PilotAdmin/PilotAdmin.php on line 616