Help Please

IrishAir

Hi,

I downloaded and uploaded PHPVMS to my website, which is hosted by free host, zymic. I uploaded the files and got the following error when I went to: irishair.zxq.net/install/install.php :

Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/installarrow-10x10.png/install.php on line 20

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/install/install.php:20) in/www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/core/codon.configarrow-10x10.png.php on linearrow-10x10.png 40

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/install/install.php:20) in/www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/core/codon.config.php on line 40

Fatal errorarrow-10x10.png: Class 'DB' not foundarrow-10x10.png in /www/zxq.net/i/r/i/irishair/htdocs/core/common/SettingsData.class.php on line 28

Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks

• Moderators

phpVMS does not work correctly on free webhosts. I would suggest you to use a payware hosting provider. Also, check what is the php version of your server and let us know. As for the last error, i can say that it can be solved based on this

phpVMS does not work correctly on free webhosts. I would suggest you to use a payware hosting provider. Also, check what is the php version of your server and let us know. As for the last error, i can say that it can be solved based on this

phpVMS will work on some free hosts, you need to know which to use. Zymic in my experiance is completely and utterly incompatible with phpVMS. The best is 000webhost.com, but I highly recommend going with a paid one if you really want to invest in your VA

Thanks! I will probably eventually use a payware host once the VA starts to get bigger . The PHP version is 5.2 I believe but I am now trying a few different free hosts to see what works best.

phpVMS will work on some free hosts, you need to know which to use. Zymic in my experiance is completely and utterly incompatible with phpVMS. The best is 000webhost.com, but I highly recommend going with a paid one if you really want to invest in your VA

Thanks! I will try 000webhost.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I used 000webhost for another attempt at setting it up. It worked! But I am still getting an error message on the admin panel saying: "the install folder still exists, this is a security risk" Will I delete the install folder from a web-based ftp client?