TopPilot V2.0

Parkho

• Moderators

I have made some changes to TopPilot V2.0. If you wish you can download again and replace it.

Change Log:

• For tabbings, some free net version was used which is now removed and coded from scratch
  • CSS was changed to a new look (Screenshots below).

Install:

download and replace "templates" and "lib" folders.

Screenshots:

tp4.png

tp5.png

Cheers! :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Hi,

I download the module and thanks a lot. But please look at the pic,

http://prntscr.com/ddrfq8

You need to link "toppilot.css" and "toppilot.js" in your "layout.php" file between <head> section.

Install:

• Download the repository at Github and unzip in a desired location.
  • Upload files into corresponding folders on your website in the order.
  • Include the following codes into your "layout.php" between <head></head> section.

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/toppilot.js');?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/toppilot.css');?>" />

• Access it using <?php echo url('/toppilot') ;?>

• Enjoy!

Edited by Parkho

Hi Parkho,

Thanks for your quick answer and now better. If you can look this pic and tell me why what did i do wrong? It shows result at the bottom not on the right side... Thanks and sorry about the problem.

http://prntscr.com/ddynht

also you can see it from here : http://s.swissval.com/index.php/toppilot

Edited by OmerAslan

• Moderators

Hi Parkho,

Thanks for your quick answer and now better. If you can look this pic and tell me why what did i do wrong? It shows result at the bottom not on the right side... Thanks and sorry about the problem.

http://prntscr.com/ddynht

also you can see it from here : http://s.swissval.co...ex.php/toppilot

Open "toppilot.css" and go down to line 68 and change the following:

ul.toppilot li {
float: left;
padding: 5px;
width: 25%;<-----This
text-align: center;
}

To:

ul.toppilot li {
float: left;
padding: 5px;
width: 20%;<-----To this
text-align: center;
}

Edited by Parkho

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2017 at 0:05 AM, OmerAslan said:

Interesting, I have this module in my crew center and don't have this problem also in regular phpvms 5.5.2 and i have this problem and i couldn't fix it.

To fix top empty place go to lib/css/toppilot.css and find all %85 make %84 and done...

But still i don't know how to fix numbers...

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 10:48 AM, OmerAslan said:

To fix top empty place go to lib/css/toppilot.css and find all %85 make %84 and done...

But still i don't know how to fix numbers...

I have the issue in the picture.  I have already tried what Omer stated and the problem remains.

prob.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
On 8/2/2017 at 1:08 AM, Tummi said:

thank you very much fpr this addon!

one Question, if a pilot submitted a pirep manualy and have than a Landingrate of 0, it shows up in the best landigrate as best landing, is there anyway to exclude manual pireps or landigrates with 0?

The landing rate is calculated in average, so if a pilot submits only 1 PIREP and the landing rate is 0, the system shows it as best landing rate. It could, however, be changed to exclude landing rate of 0 in calculation.

1 minute ago, Parkho said:

The landing rate is calculated in average, so if a pilot submits only 1 PIREP and the landing rate is 0, the system shows it as best landing rate. It could, however, be changed to exclude landing rate of 0 in calculation.

Is it possible to not show the average landigrates and instead the best landingrate?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Tummi said:

Is it possible to not show the average landigrates and instead the best landingrate?

Sorry! I misunderstood TP with another one of my modules. TP is showing the best smallest landing rate that is submitted. I'll have to change the code to ignore 0 landing rate. Thanks for noticing.

• Moderators

Code update:

@Tummi has mentioned that the landing rate of 0 will be shown as the best once the pilot submits PIREPS manually with landing rate of 0 (thanks), so I changed the code to ignore 0 in calculation. Please download "toppilot.class.php" from Github and replace with the one on your website.

Cheers

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Tummi said:

@Parkho Your welcome, but i have then still an issue.. i had landingrates below -53 in the Pirepdatabase, with the earlyer Toppilotmodule (i think from simpilot) they where shown, but they are not anymore in the Years landigrate statisitic. What can the reason be?

Please check the landing rate column to be in negative numbers as I checked the code with landing rate of (-53) and it shows correctly in the Years.

@Parkho Your welcome, but i have then still an issue.. i had landingrates below -53 in the Pirepdatabase, with the earlyer Toppilotmodule (i think from simpilot) they where shown, but they are not anymore in the Years landigrate statisitic. What can the reason be?

Have checked.. The Top 10 are from -1 up to -53, they are all missing

The LR of 0 is gone, Thank you very much for that!

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators
On 12/8/2017 at 2:13 PM, parthprakash1 said:

Getting an error

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /storage/ssd4/917/3864917/public_html/core/templates/toppilot/bestflighttime.php on line 4
PILOT ID	NAME	RANK	HOUR(S)

Same for revenue and distance

It seems you have no pireps submitted yet or you have installation problem.

@Parkho

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /storage/ssd3/285/3946285/public_html/core/templates/toppilot/bestrevenue.php on line 4
PILOT ID	NAME	RANK	AMOUNT

I saw @parthprakash1 Error above too. Could it be because all the pireps that r in are manual or because there is no user other than me?

Edited by thefiercepilot

• Moderators
11 hours ago, thefiercepilot said:

@Parkho

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /storage/ssd3/285/3946285/public_html/core/templates/toppilot/bestrevenue.php on line 4
PILOT ID	NAME	RANK	AMOUNT

I saw @parthprakash1 Error above too. Could it be because all the pireps that r in are manual or because there is no user other than me?

@thefiercepilot Same issue for you, no pirpes have been submitted yet or installation problem. Try submitting a manual PIREP.