[SOLVED] No Route Passed

Aaryan

Hello People.

I have read each and every forum of No Route Passed Error.

Some say edit the code in Schedules.php and I don't want to edit the default phpVMS booking system as it is a really bad idea. I tried removing my jQuery from layout.php (in my skin template_start.php) but then the profile doesn't load.

Okay then I read a forum which said to add this in layout.php

<?php

Template::Show('core_htmlhead.tpl');

?>

Still my dashboard doesn't load.

It is confirmed that definitely it's a jQuery error, but I am nowhere able to find the fix. Can someone tell me how to proceed further? I am ready to provide admin access to the code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Aaryan Kapoor

Managing Director | IndiGo Virtual

Edited by Aaryan

• Administrators

What version of phpVMS are you using - 2.1.x or 5.5.x? If the later, change the .tpl to .php in the core_htmlhead file name above and see if that helps.

If that doesn't work, maybe posting the contents of your layout.php or template_start.php would help someone diagnose the issue.

My website is http://icrew.iflyva.in. I have currently removed the 

<?php

Template::Show('core_htmlhead.tpl');

?>

so that our pilots are able to load the dashboard properly

but when i add this code, bidding problem is fixed but dashboard doesn't load properly

and I am using phpVMS 5.5.x plus core_htmlhead.php is already in php format.

Edited by Aaryan

My template_start.php (layout.php for my skin):

<?php
/**
 * template_start.php
 * Author: IndiGo Virtual
 * The first block of code used in every page of the template
 */
?>
<!DOCTYPE html>
<!--[if IE 9]>         <html class="no-js lt-ie10" lang="en"> <![endif]-->
<!--[if gt IE 9]><!--> <html class="no-js" lang="en"> <!--<![endif]-->
    <head>
        <meta charset="utf-8">

<title><?php echo $template['title'] ?></title>

<meta name="description" content="<?php echo $template['description'] ?>">
        <meta name="author" content="<?php echo $template['author'] ?>">
        <meta name="robots" content="<?php echo $template['robots'] ?>">

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no">

<!-- Icons -->
        <!-- The following icons can be replaced with your own, they are used by desktop and mobile browsers -->
        <link rel="shortcut icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/favicon.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon57.png" sizes="57x57">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon72.png" sizes="72x72">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon76.png" sizes="76x76">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon114.png" sizes="114x114">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon120.png" sizes="120x120">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon144.png" sizes="144x144">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon152.png" sizes="152x152">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/img/icon180.png" sizes="180x180">
        <!-- END Icons -->

<!-- Stylesheets -->
        <!-- Bootstrap is included in its original form, unaltered -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/css/bootstrap.min.css">

<!-- Related styles of various icon packs and plugins -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/css/plugins.css">

<!-- The main stylesheet of this template. All Bootstrap overwrites are defined in here -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/css/main.css">

<!-- Include a specific file here from css/themes/ folder to alter the default theme of the template -->
        <?php if ($template['theme']) { ?><link id="theme-link" rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/css/themes/<?php echo $template['theme']; ?>.css"><?php } ?>

<!-- The themes stylesheet of this template (for using specific theme color in individual elements - must included last) -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/css/themes.css">
        <!-- END Stylesheets -->

<?php
        Template::Show('core_htmlhead.php')
        ?>

<script async defer src="https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?key=Sorry Cannot Share my Key with You"
		type="text/javascript"></script>

<!-- Modernizr (browser feature detection library) -->
        <script src="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/iCrew/js/vendor/modernizr.min.js"></script>
    </head>

The phpVMS core_htmlhead.php which I have included so that my bid system works properly. But with this my preloader never stops so I had to disable the preloader on every page. But the thing is that preloader is really beautiful and I want it back.

phpVMS default core_htmlhead.php which I have to call for the bid system to work properly:

<?php if(!defined('IN_PHPVMS') && IN_PHPVMS !== true) { die(); } ?>
<?php
/**
 * 	STOP! HAMMER TIME!
 * ====> READ THIS !!!!!
 * I really really, REALLY suggest you don't edit this file.
 * Why? This is the "main header" file where I put changes for updates.
 * And you don't want to have to manually go through and figure those out.
 * That equals headache for you, and headache for me to figure out what went wrong.
 * BUT BUT WAIT, you say... I want to include more javascript, css, etc...!
 * Well - in your skin's header.tpl file, this file is included as:
 * Template::Show('core_htmlhead.tpl');
 * Just add your stuff under that line there. That way, it's in the proper
 * spot, and this file stays intact for the system (and me) to be able to
 * make clean updates whenever needed. Less bugs = happy users (and happy me)
 * THANKS!
 */
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
var baseurl = "<?php echo SITE_URL;?>";
</script>

<link rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" href="<?php echo fileurl('lib/css/phpvms.css')?>" />
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo Config::Get('PAGE_ENCODING');?>" />

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.11.2/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/api/js?sensor=true"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/jquery.form.js');?>"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo fileurl('lib/js/phpvms.js');?>"></script>

<?php
echo $MODULE_HEAD_INC;

Please help me with this jQuery error so that I can enable preloader again.

Edited by Aaryan
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@dmitri82 I copied all the scripts off my layout.tpl and added them to the core_htmlheader.tpl and got rid of the matching jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js that I had so there was only one. Then I placed the 

<?php

Template::Show('core_htmlhead.php')

?> 

at the bottom where the scripts were. I kept my Boostrap scripts up top as those dont mess with anything. I hope this makes sense.