elmoussati

index.php This page isn’t working

elmoussati    8

Dear sirs,

I am running a phpvms simpilot 5.5.2 version, months ago, with php v 5.6.30 everything normal, but now my provider hosing i guess made an update in that php version, the index.php always hows error "

This page isn’t working

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

"

But if i proceed to index.php/login it works perfectly also all functions except when visiting domain.com/index.php 

Any ideas ?

Yours,

servetas    2301

Did your provider got updated to PHP 7? If there is not any option to downgrade to PHP 5.6 you will have to find another provider.

elmoussati    8

Hey Servetas i hope you're doing well so far, my provider i guess just changed something with php 5.6.30 i have many php versions to select but i didn't change anything with that, the critical error arises suddenly without any intervene.
yours,

servetas    2301

Then it does not seem that it is a problem with the PHP version. Did you update anything in your template's frontpage_main.php file? Or did you updated your websites .htaccess?

Parkho    154
On 6/17/2017 at 10:45 PM, elmoussati said:

Only in domain.com/index.php other pages like domain.com/index.php/xxx or domain.com/index.php/yyy works perfect

I would replace the index.php file with the original one. If your host's PHP version was changed to a higher number then you would get errors almost every where not just the front page (index.php).