Disable Pilot Registration

Thomasha

Hello Guys,

I need your help.

We would like to disable the Pilot Registration Site if i.E. 300 Pilots are in our VA.

When we delete a Pilot and came so bellow 300 again it should be enabled again.

Here a snipout of our Website to show the Registration:

<li class="b-top-nav__2level_title f-top-nav__2level_title">Register</li>
                <li class="b-top-nav__2level f-top-nav__2level f-primary"><a href="<?php echo SITE_URL?>/index.php/registration"><i class="fa fa-angle-right"></i>Register</a></li>

Thanks in advance for your help! :-)

Hi Servetas,

we want to count the total Pilots in our Database :-)

And.. if its possible... insted of disable the registration when the maximum is reached, just forward the person to a site which says ("sorry our VA is currently full...........")

Thanks for your support

Edited by Thomasha

On 08/12/2017 at 8:22 PM, Thomasha said:

Hi Servetas,

we want to count the total Pilots in our Database :-)

And.. if its possible... insted of disable the registration when the maximum is reached, just forward the person to a site which says ("sorry our VA is currently full...........")

Thanks for your support

1. To count your total pilots, I guess there's a function for it on StatsData.class.php 

Just open that file from core > Common and search up for the function. Once you find the right function, call it

For example

<?php echo StatsData::get_all_pilots(); ?> 

2. Okay, I guess I can help with that, Had done this for a VA. 

It's really simple, once you find the total pilots, write a simple conditional statement, " if($totalpilots > 299) { echo 'We are currently not hiring'; } else { echo 'We are hiring pilots, Register now! } " 

^ this is just for an example, if you want a full code of this, please wait till tomorrow, I will reach home and send you. 

7 hours ago, LeonardIGO4036 said:

1. To count your total pilots, I guess there's a function for it on StatsData.class.php 

Just open that file from core > Common and search up for the function. Once you find the right function, call it

For example

<?php echo StatsData::get_all_pilots(); ?> 

2. Okay, I guess I can help with that, Had done this for a VA. 

It's really simple, once you find the total pilots, write a simple conditional statement, " if($totalpilots > 299) { echo 'We are currently not hiring'; } else { echo 'We are hiring pilots, Register now! } " 

^ this is just for an example, if you want a full code of this, please wait till tomorrow, I will reach home and send you. 

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

1. Yes to count the total Pilots we use: <?php echo StatsData::PilotCount(); ?>

2. Something in this direction I've also thought, unfortunately I havn't yet managed to implement it.

If you can send me your code it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :-)